1. WHAT AREA DO YOU SERVICE?
All of CT - any town or any city in CT.
2. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOUR COMPANY AND A FULL SERVICE MOVING COMPANY?
The main difference is that you provide the rental truck and pack all your small items in boxes before we arrive and drive the truck unless you ordered driving help.
3. IS THERE A MINIMUM TIME?
Yes, a two hour minimum is required. There are no refunds for unused time, since our workers get paid for the hours of the job scheduled, whether the job last two hours or not.
4. DO I GET A REFUND FOR UNUSED TIME?
No, but it is always better to over book if you aren't sure how long it will take, so we can ensure that our workers can stay to finish the job especially during the busy season April through October. We have to schedule accordingly.
5. ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL FEES FOR STAIRS?
There are no additional fees for stairs.
6. DOES YOUR SERVICE PROVIDE THE TRUCK?
No, you must rent the truck from U-haul, Budget, Penske, etc.
7. DO YOU PROVIDE EQUIPMENT?
The customer provides all equipment dollies, furniture pads, straps, tools, etc.
8. DOES YOUR SERVICE INCLUDE PACKING MATERIALS?
No, materials are to be purchased by the customer in advance and ready to be loaded the time of arrival of the movers.
9. ARE THERE OVERTIME CHARGES FOR JOBS THAT GO LONGER?
There are no additional charges for overtime. The regular hourly rates apply.
10. DO WE DO SAME DAY MOVES? IS THERE EXTRA COSTS INVOLVED?
Yes, we do same day moves if booked early enough in the day. Call first in order to ensure that we aren't fully booked. No, there is no extra cost for this service.
11. HOW ABOUT TIPS?
Tips are up to you. It is customary, but not mandatory.
12. HOW SOON DO I NEED TO BOOK MY MOVE?
Reservations are based on availability, so book as soon as possible to ensure a guaranteed service date.
13. WHAT IS A TRAVEL FEE?
It is a fee for time spent traveling to and from our customers home and to cover expenses such as gas and wear and tear on our vehicles. Regardless of the moving location.
14. WHEN DO I START GETTING CHARGED FOR MOVING LABOR?
The clock starts from the moment we arrive to the time the job is entirely completed (starting location to end destination).
15. DOES THE TRAVEL FEE INCLUDE THE TIME IN BETWEEN THE LOAD AND UNLOAD DRIVE?
No, the clock is still running between driving locations.